The World-Wide Web Virtual Library
The Pacific Studies WWW Monitor
All data (and ratings) in this record were valid at the time of their
publication by The Monitor. They are not necessarily valid at
present. The Internet Archive's 'WayBack Machine' (www.archive.org) and standard
search engines can be used to
locate a missing link.
Src: The Pacific Studies Monitor ISSN 1443-8976
27 Oct 2005
Islas y Archipielagos: Interaccion y cultura en islas de Chile
Universidad Academia de Humanismo Cristiano, Santiago, Chile
"This web page is home for a new research group formed by students and faculty members of the University 'Academia de Humanismo Cristiano', Santiago, Chile. Our aim is to study and publish information on island in Chile. Research projects are oriented towards documenting social, cultural and environmental problems affecting island and island groups in Chile. - as."
* Inicio; * Editorial; * Quienes Somos; * Isla de Pascua; * Juan Fernandez; * Chiloe; * Links (Links Paginas Generales, Links Isla de Pascua, Links Isla Mocha, Links Isla Juan Fernandez, Links Isla de Chiloe)
Internet Archive (web.archive.org) - the site was not archived at the time of this abstract - ed.
Link reported by: Andrea Seelenfreund (aseelenfreund--at--academia.cl)
* Resource type [news - documents - study - corporate info. - online guide]: Corporate Info.
* Publisher [academic - business - govt. - library/museum - NGO - other]: Academic
* Scholarly usefulness [essential - v.useful - useful - interesting - marginal]: Useful
* External links to the resource [over 3,000 - under 3,000 - under
1,000 - under 300 - under 100 - under 30]:
Return to the Pacific Studies WWW Monitor Database
Return to the Pacific Studies WWW Virtual Library
Copyright (c) 2005 by Dr T.Matthew
Ciolek, Internet Publications Bureau, Research School
of Pacific and Asian Studies, ANU