18 Jun 2007
Japan Focus: An Asia-Pacific Journal - Issue June 18, 2007
japanfocus.org, Ithaca, NY, US
Supplied note: "The following articles were posted on Jun 18, 2007 at Japan Focus.
* Heonik Kwon, Anatomy of US and South Korean Massacres in the Vietnamese Year of the Monkey, 1968
* Emma Jinhua Teng, Taiwan in the Chinese Imagination, 17th-19th Centuries
* Milton Osborne, The Water Politics of China and Southeast Asia: Rivers, Dams, Cargo Boats and the Environment
* Praful Bidwai and MV Ramana, Indian Mega Nuclear Plant Protested: Government short-circuits environmental hearings.
Find them at http://japanfocus.org - m.selden."
* BROWSE ALL ARTICLES; * BROWSE BY REGION (Japan and the World, The United States, The Asia Pacific, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Southwest Asia, Middle East, Central Asia, South Asia, Russia, Europe, The Americas, Okinawa, Africa); * BROWSE BY ISSUES (Diplomacy and Security, The Military and Security, War and Peace, History, Politics and Ideology, Economics, Social Issues, Culture, Education, The Atomic Bomb, Atomic War, Hiroshima and Nagasaki); * SEARCH BY AUTHOR/TITLE/KEYWORD/DATE OF PUBLICATION
[Japan Focus is a refereed e-journal (est. 2003, ISSN 1557-4660) and archive on the Asia Pacific. In addition to Japan Focus exclusives, it provides translations from Japanese and other languages as well as reprints of important articles. Its website with more than 800 articles provides a permanent resource for students and researchers. The coordinators of Japan Focus are Andrew DeWit, Laura Hein, Gavan McCormack, David McNeill, Mark Selden, Yuki Tanaka and William Underwood. Contact Japan Focus by email at info--at--japanfocus.org - ed.]
Internet Archive http://web.archive.org/web/* /http://japanfocus.org
Link reported by: Mark Selden (ms44--at--cornell.edu)
* Resource type [news/comments - documents - study - corporate info. - online guide]: Study
* Publisher [academic - business - govt. - library/museum - NGO - other]: Academic
* Scholarly usefulness [essential - v.useful - useful - interesting - marginal]: Essential
* External links to the resource [over 3,000 - under 3,000 - under 1,000 - under 300 - under 100 - under 30]: over 3,000 [in fact 6,640]